Saturday, June 22, 2013

06.22.13

This past week has been a bummer. I was really looking forward to a 6hr day on tuesday the 18th but with winds and no motivation i struggled for 12 miles  00:44:00,. 17th was a little better 23.11 miles 1hr 14min 52 secs 18.52 avg mph. I was aiming for 150 miles for the week but once again no motivation. The 11th i reached a high for this year 2013 of 51.01 miles in 3hrs 14mins 12secs and the 13 i rode 22.76 miles 1hr 19min 14 sec. I started to seach for some motivation and my good friend Clinton is getting his road bike in a few weeks and threating to drop me in a ride and i found a site ultra cycling.com this is some awesome stuff. It has really hooked me good reading about riding 200 miles in ome sitting. I could be addicted in a few weeks lol. Well i hope to present you all some better news next week. Have a great week. P.s enjoy to pics

No comments:

Post a Comment